PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
i posted here this morning but I don't see it, oh well. I slept 9 hours that's odd for me but i did only get three hours the night before. I did get my H&H Eggnog so this morning was good.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Morning all. Slept in a bit but the coffee is brewing, as are my thoughts on what to smoke. Seems like everything tastes great before the sun comes up!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Greetings! First off, you are all insane for being up this early! I am a verified second shift person, usually sleep until noon or so. But, had a rough night of sleep and decided rather than keep tossing and turning to get up and smoke a pipe, help the wife feed the dogs, etc. Smoking some St. James Flake in an ebony Peterson 03 while getting ready to drink some coffee.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Nightcap in the morning sounds good to me. Never understood why the higher N makes one baccy a night smoke and the lower N for morning. Seems like higher N in the morning is the way to go... Also waiting on 2 TAD orders to stuff my stocking...

grafikchaos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2012
Chapin, SC
Morning all. 6:40 here, and about to hop in the shower and get ready for work. My vehicle has been having cold starting issues, so I'll be fighting with it in about an hour. Everyone have a good day!

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Good morning from Chicagoland. Now having the first pipe and first coffee of the day. Legends, in a blasted dublin with a smooth polished rim.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Morning all. Another Blue Mountain morning. I am loving that stuff! 2 more tins on the way... but so is some Black House... Will the BH dethrone the BM? We shall soon see....

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
late start this morning. it will probably be an egg nog morning. yesterday i was told i smelled like cookies.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Morning all. Another Blue Mountain morning. I am loving that stuff! 2 more tins on the way... but so is some Black House... Will the BH dethrone the BM? We shall soon see...
I need to try BH in the morning. I just got a baggie of it! (and Magnum Opus which is fantastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.