Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Good morning all! Mother Nature has seen fit to whallop us with 3-5 inches of snow and 30 mile an hour winds for today and tomorrow. Good thing I'm holidays and don't even have to go outside if I don't want to. Coffee this morning, no pipe yet: too lazy to make the choices. I did get however get a pound and a half each of PS LBF and PS LNF yesterday and have never tried the latter, so I have a pretty good idea whats coming up.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good Morning everybody, cold here for the Deep South 48 deg north wind 15 to 20 no container garden today, gonna cut up some Wessex GVF and light up a big pipe, big cup of black coffee and chill out. Hope we get a little break in the weather , I like to have my sweet corn planted by April 15 th. the old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Cajun, last year at this time, I was riding my Harley. By April 15th this year, we'll probably still have two feet of snow. Especially since we're getting more today and tomorrow.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
7:12am EST :puffy:

good_glitter_4.gif

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Good morning all! 7:13 central time. Quite nice about 54F and just a slight chill. Thankfully no snow.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Morning, all. Supposed to be a nice, warm day today & I hope they're right! Plan on getting the deck cleaned up and in-winterized today. It'll be nice to have a cup of joe and a bowl out there in the fresh air again.

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Going to be a lousy weather day here in the great white north. Temperature is hovering just below 32 degrees and rain, freezing rain and sleet; not sure what the difference is between the last two - do the pieces of slush just get bigger? I've got to go out for a bit, then I think its an inside day if possible. Perhaps I'll jar up some tobacco I just got and haven't gotten to yet. Be my first smoke of PS LNF.

jonesee75

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Good morning, started the morning off with a nice run with my son. Grass is getting pretty high so that is on the list. I am sure the wife has a honey do list, but has not sprung it on me yet. I normally do not have a smoke in the mornings on the weekends, usually save it for the late afternoons when everything is settling down. Have a great weekend everyone.
Senior

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Must be catching, Bradley; the wife is down bad and I'm fighting it off best I can. Keep tllinh myself it's allergies, maybe that'll work. :crazy:

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Cool windy day here in the great white north. We got about 4 inches of snow over yesterday and early this morning so the world looks fresh and clean this morning. Bradley, Greg, you guys better fight off those colds. Nothing worse than a spring cold! No smoking today but lots of coffee so far. Think I'll take a day of rest - just from smoking however, too much other stuff to do and back to work tomorrow.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning all. Feeling a lot better than Sunday; I guess it is just seasonal allergies as tree pollen is off the chart here now.
Getting the grandson ready to goto pre-K then off to meet my daughter; her and her husband are buying their first home and the home inspector is coming this morning. So, no pipe for me until later today. But that's fine as we are expecting very nice weather and I'm hoping to enjoy a bit of it.
Hope you're dug out Morten; I shiver at the thought of all that snow this late in the year. And Bradley I hope you're feeling much better.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Yeah, the pollen count is off the charts, and has even affected me. The Wife is flat on her back. I got a dandy Comoy's stubby yesterday, can't wait to fire it up!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Head all stopped up, new pipe came in yesterday, what a bummer, at least no fever, smoked yesterday while reading about how good Frogs Cellar was , that was what I was smokeing, so thru my friends descreption of it , couldn't"t taste it I had a fine smoke, oh well you do what you gotta do. The old cajun

morton

May 3, 2012
Good morning all! Had a long hard day yesterday (15 hrs of work) and my body is feeling it today - going to take it easy today. One of my assistants thrust his hand into a pail of near boiling water and will be gone for a awhile. He's going to be okay as it wasn't as bad as it could have been. From literal hot water to figurative hot water because he isn't supposed to use boiling water for what he was doing. Unfortunately, now that means I am two people for a bit so no days off and lots of long days. Oh well, done it before and probably do it again in future. Bradley, fight that cold and have a smoke for me, I'll be too busy for awhile. :(

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning folks! Been up a while already today, didn't sleep well so I just decided to start the day early. Got my first two cups o'Joe in me and readying my third. Been sick with some cold-bug the last week (almost) but think I've got it licked now. So, I believe I'll be firing up a bowl this morning to go with that coffee ... maybe some Key Largo?
Have a good day and great week all!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Butternut Burley in my trusty old Diplomat. Putting off actual work until my minions report in. Very crisp in East Tennessee, beautiful smoking weather. Y'all have a great day!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Got up at 7.30, had been getting up about 5 in the morning for the week-end, babysitting my sons dogs so he and his family could attend the NRA show in Houston. I did not want his dogs to christen my wife's new floors, if any dog will do that it will be Pee-Mon. LOL Tired said I would go to a smaller container garden this year, well 13 ,30 gallon buckets afterward it Isn"t so small , lot of dirt to haul. My wife says when I farm small is not in my vocabulary. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.