PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Buenas Viernes! My last name happens to be Friday... Yummy bowl of Nosferatu on the drive in.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
I am up early most days and at the computer between 4 and 5 am. This is when I do most of the show work for the Chicago Pipe Show. Now smoking Holiday Spirit in a blasted olive wood free hand from Kevin Arther pipes. Craig
www.chicagopipeshow.com

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
Good morning!

Was up at 03:30 and started out with a bowl of Key Largo over coffee.

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Good morning all! Been at work now for over 2 hours - 500 lbs of crushed barley soaking in the mash tun and turning starches to sugars for a light ale. No pipe smoking this early for me, I'm afraid. Can't smoke indoors anywhere except at home and its pretty cold outside for relaxed smoking. I don't know how cigarette smokers do it.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
I love the smell of homebrew in the morning... I pretty much gave it up though. My buddy still actively uses his 3 keg system each with pumps and burners and has been winning awards with his IPA. I have made everything from beer, wine, whiskey, rum and absinthe for years. My body just doesn't like alcohol these days so I pretty much gave it up. My pretty keg mounted column still is just collecting dust in the corner. Might come in handy for the apocalypse though...

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
good morning all. late start for me but i saw 300am before bed. morton wish i was with you i need to be brewing another batch. well off to work i go

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Good Morning Fellas... I actually slept until 4:45 this morning, which is late for me. The pups were

ready to go when I came out front, they couldn't even wait until the coffee was ready.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Good morning all. Been up not nearly as long as most of you, about an hour, but am settling in for a bowl of PS Luxury Twist and my second cup of coffee. Day today will be filled with packing, shipping and then stitching up a holster.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Got up at 7 which is very late for me,got Ki out for his tire wheel ritual, can"t break that dog of pissing on wheels,, watched while he cold trailed a big rabbit that has been living in my sink hole trash pile, finally got him in, big cup of coffee and smokeing Big Red Dunhill with Nitecap. The old cajun

maduroman

May 15, 2010
up at 0530, made coffee, filled the cob with luxury twist, and headed out for a hobling stroll this frosty morning while jamming on charlie danials, the band, the dirt band, paul simon and some bluegrass...

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
maduroman im going to come jam with you. you have my kind of music on. i did find a tad on the porch when i woke

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
It's an early day for me if I get out of the bed before noon. I friggin' hate mornings. Cheery, chirping birds and all that. It's overrated IMHO. :P

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Got up at 06:00. I am eating breakfast now them I have to drive to Carthage for state evaluations for FF1 and FF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.