woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
2v29zUes5x3L6Bn.jpg

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I love Dunhill, and I love cobs. However, with Dunhill having intentionally cultivated a bit of a pretentious image as part of their branding as the British aristocratic gentleman’s pipe maker and tobacconist, I very much doubt they ever produced a cob pipe.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
For all you smarty-pants "I know EVERYTHING about Dunhill" types, here's a wake up call for just how ignorant you really are:

Dunhill manufactured Dunhill Cobs in a sheltered workshop in Iowa, called "Dunhill Village". Unfortunately, when the developmentally disabled proved too smart to go to work for a pretentious, royals-worshipping men's foo-foo fashion house, Dunhill was forced to hire convicted felons on work release. Since the list of eligible employees was arranged alphabetically by criminal conviction, the Arsonists had first dibs at the jobs and...well...

2v29z9adjx3L6Bn.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
For all you smarty-pants "I know EVERYTHING about Dunhill" types, here's a wake up call for just how ignorant you really are:

Dunhill manufactured Dunhill Cobs in a sheltered workshop in Iowa, called "Dunhill Village". Unfortunately, when the developmentally disabled proved too smart to go to work for a pretentious, royals-worshipping men's foo-foo fashion house, Dunhill was forced to hire convicted felons on work release. Since the list of eligible employees was arranged alphabetically by criminal conviction, the Arsonists had first dibs at the jobs and...well...
Iowa? Must have recruited the developmentally disabled across the border from Nebraska! Sorry Aksarbens (saw Fess Parker there back in the day!), I'm channeling some Little Bill from Unforgiven. :)

This thread had me thinking Prius is making armored personnel carriers.

Reactions: Briar Lee