PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I should not even be laughing at the "habba babba" guy, because it's so dumb, but the baccy almost came out of my pipe I'm laughing so hard! :rofl:

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Then I guess I am petulant. Certainly not the worst thing I have been called. Doesn’t change the part where the way to get me out of the drive thru is to hand me food.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Yea Baron I did the same thing all the while thinking what if I was the guy getting the bubba bubba, getting older makes you look at both sides, having said that its still funny the old cajun

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
My brother had a "Falling Down" moment when he went through a fast food drive thru and they refused him the breakfast menu because it was after 11am. He looked at his watch and it was 11:01. Literally. He coolly went on with his business, but the next day, he drove up, ordered like $30 worth of all different shit, then when he drove up to the window, he yelled "F*** You!" and drove off, leaving them holding the sack.
I avoid fast food for the most part. I do like Arbys and In-N-Out Burger, though. I almost never use the drive through. That's just like asking to get screwed over.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Then I guess I am petulant. Certainly not the worst thing I have been called. Doesn’t change the part where the way to get me out of the drive thru is to hand me food.
I'm not trying to insult you personally, we all know about opinions. These are the kind of things I point to when people talk about the breakdown of civility, etc. in the world today. I'll go put my soapbox away now.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Masons are generally very wise people who can read the world situations.My mason friends never eat fastfood. The all have their organic gardens or go to classy restaurants
That's because it's part of the conspiracy, buahahaha! :nana:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
guess I'm lucky I have been through more then my share of drive thru's over the last many many years and have never had to pull ahead and wait. if I was getting a bunch of food for the guys back at work I would go inside. some of these replies sound like the same guys who will see the sign one lane open ahead and instead of merging and getting in line they drive up as far as they can and then jam themselves in front of everyone else.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I agree with you, kabong. Everyone has petty inconveniences in life, so you can either show a little decorum or throw a tantrum. Tantrums are for women and children.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I would like to apologize for being the cause of break down of civility. Next time I will pull up and pat myself on the back for steps I have taken to make the world a better place. Get the message out please. Fix society, pull up your car at the drive thru. I have seen the light. HA

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Well I work at McDonalds, so I know why they do that. 1-You have a large order. 2-They ran out of what you ordered and have to make it fresh. 3-They messed up and have to remake it. They're trying to keep the restaurant as a whole fast. If one order slows down, thats ok, but they want to keep everything fast.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
There you have it from one who knows. Like someone else, posted. At least you are getting freshly made food for your inconvenience. Now please don't beat up uber because he works at McD's. That would be like bothering me about dead people all day. :mrgreen:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Seriously... we're bitching about fast food?
What's next? You gonna tell me how hot summer is?
Oh wait... you guys did that too. :roll:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
bitch, bitch, bitch. More Americans complaining about the conveniences in their lives. On the subject of food:

DeathWatch.jpg

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
It's bothersome to me that we get these pictures. Sure, you can't save the world, but ya know what, you can go kick the shit out of a vulture before he eats a human child. Screw Kevin Carter.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
I don't mind the feed back from both sides.. and I really don't eat fast food to much.. I'm still a jerk on a good day.. I work in Hardware at a small store i get all sorts of people Rude, Happy, worried, Mean, High all types and i help them all the best I can. if your fast food chain specializes in say hamburgers you have a couple golden arch's and billions and billions hamburgers made.. I get the 2 hamburger meal coke and fries i should not have to pull forward.. I'm not rude to the person i don't cuss and yell.. i will most likely pull forward and be a good fellow.. BUT in the end if we keep lowering our standards for what should be simple service not over the top gold star winning service! just the normal every day standard give me my drink (with out the puddle of soda on the lid) bag of hamburgers fries straw napkins.. I don't think its a whole lot to ask for.. I don't know i guess.. at least we talked about..

Status
Not open for further replies.