PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Wow, a theologian from Asheville! I go there for the debauchery and hedonism, ha ha. Welcome to the forum.
How often do you visit Asheville? I just moved back from there about a year ago but I go back up the hill pretty regularly for the same reasons you do... Next time you're in the area let's meet up for a brew and a bowl!

Reactions: kurtbob
How often do you visit Asheville? I just moved back from there about a year ago but I go back up the hill pretty regularly for the same reasons you do... Next time you're in the area let's meet up for a brew and a bowl!
Sure, that would be great. My wife is from Mars Hill, and we do family stuff at least twice a year, and we spend a week in the summer camping at Hotspirings or other places in the area. But, we always spend a few days just enjoying the Lexington shopping area, or the galleries on the river. She is a Lunsford, so we always try to hit musical stuff involving her family also.

Would love to meet up.

Reactions: rushx9

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. I've enjoyed foraging around Western N.C. -- Asheville, Boone, Bryson City, and environs. Nothing quite like a heavy downpour in the mountains tearing down those rocks and gullies. Black bears and cougars.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
Welcome from Chicago! As a devote Arminian I look forward to mentally fencing with you on a regular basis....HA!....I'm just kidding, those people are predestined to be nuts. I love both Calvin and Hobbs.
Yes, I concur! Bill Watterson really made an excellent comic. ?

Reactions: kurtbob

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Another welcome from AZ. I’ll be in SC in June. Going to Travelers Rest on a bike trip. No pipe smoking there, my cycling friends would flip out. I take a little grief from them for my other hobby, smoking with them is a whole other argument. But I’m looking forward to seeing SC.

Probably not a great place to chat too much Theology, that and politics are not condoned. Even when civility is at it upmost, it quickly slides and its over. Let’s talk pipes and tobacco is the idea.

Practicing Reform\ Conservatve in between Jew just Incase you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.