PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1689Piper

Lurker
Feb 4, 2020
Hendersonville NC
Hello all. I have been smoking a pipe for about 6 years now. It has only been within the last year, however, that I have really come to appreciate the hobby. I am learning more each day about the art and have joined this group to continue my education. I am from western North Carolina and the pipe community here is sparse at best so I hope to make friendships here with fellow smokers.

I chose my particular tag name because I am also a lover of Reformed Theology. As a Reformed Baptist I adhere to the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith and I devote a lot of my time to studying theology though I would still consider myself a novice in this area as well. I am greatly looking forward to meeting you all as time progresses. Soli Deo Gloria

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Welcome from Chicago! As a devote Arminian I look forward to mentally fencing with you on a regular basis....HA!....I'm just kidding, those people are predestined to be nuts. I love both Calvin and Hobbs.

1689Piper

Lurker
Feb 4, 2020
Hendersonville NC
Welcome from Chicago! As a devote Arminian I look forward to mentally fencing with you on a regular basis....HA!....I'm just kidding, those people are predestined to be nuts. I love both Calvin and Hobbs.
Very nicely said my brother. It is sad that a forum devoted to a secular art seems to be much more civil than most of the theology forums I belong to. Happy to know you sir. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Bowie

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
Hello and welcome from Idaho!
Your theological leanings somewhat parallel my own (from what I can gather). Although I'm not quite certain what all the the 1689 Baptist summery espouses.
Happy smoking my friend!

Reactions: 1689Piper

oldmanbourbon

Lurker
Oct 3, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Welcome neighbor from Upstate SC. As you referenced in your greeting, there is a storehouse of knowledge in this group. Though I've been a pipe smoker for years, I learn something new just about every time I open a forum thread.

Reactions: 1689Piper

1689Piper

Lurker
Feb 4, 2020
Hendersonville NC
Hello and welcome from Idaho!
Your theological leanings somewhat parallel my own (from what I can gather). Although I'm not quite certain what all the the 1689 Baptist summery espouses.
Happy smoking my friend!
Great to meet you sir! Looking forward to some great conversation about both theology and the hobby.

Reactions: Idahojoe
Status
Not open for further replies.