PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dudditz

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 3, 2021
New Jersey
We had a pretty big scare today... thought we were going to loose our old boy Gumbeaux to a case of bloat. I still don't think he's completely out of the woods yet, but he seems to be better than he was 12 hrs ago. Please keep ya'lls fingers crossed for him. Thanks.
Hope everything works our!!! Fingers crossed!

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
We had a pretty big scare today... thought we were going to loose our old boy Gumbeaux to a case of bloat. I still don't think he's completely out of the woods yet, but he seems to be better than he was 12 hrs ago. Please keep ya'lls fingers crossed for him. Thanks.
*** UPDATE ***

Gumbeaux seems to have pulled through. Still watching him closely, but he is doing much better today than he was yesterday at this time.

He puked up a couple rounds of rodent bones last night... no doubt a groundhog or a squirrel. (Too big for a mouse or mole) He's not normally one to nose into things, and I think this old dog learned a new lesson the hard way.

I'm just happy the incident didnt end him, because it looked close to that. Thanks for the thoughts, prayers & support.

20220223_113609.jpg

TheWhale13

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 12, 2021
Sweden
*** UPDATE ***

Gumbeaux seems to have pulled through. Still watching him closely, but he is doing much better today than he was yesterday at this time.

He puked up a couple rounds of rodent bones last night... no doubt a groundhog or a squirrel. (Too big for a mouse or mole) He's not normally one to nose into things, and I think this old dog learned a new lesson the hard way.

I'm just happy the incident didnt end him, because it looked close to that. Thanks for the thoughts, prayers & support.

View attachment 135286
I'm very happy to hear that! Please give him some cuddles from me :D

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
*** UPDATE ***

View attachment 135286
That is very good news!

jaygreen55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2015
This is my Golden Retriever Hendrix. He's always by my side EXCEPT when I light up my pipe. He gets up and removes himself to the next room until I'm done smoking.. Maybe he's trying to tell me something

Attachments

• IMG_1510 (1).jpg
    IMG_1510 (1).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 4