PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldy

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2011
Haven't bother to read the post that Kevin linked to and by the sounds of it, it's not worth my time. Must have been some post as it takes quite a bit to piss people off on cigars and pipe forums. It's a great hobby that we have. The people in this hobby is what make it great.
Anyone else? How about Lawrence? :rofl: :evil:

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
How may I serve your needs today? Car washed? Breakfast? Pre smoke some bowls to make sure your baccy hasn't been tampered with?
Oooh that's such a great opening for a girie to come up with some additional suggestions of things she could do to ensure her longevity on the site, but I'd best not lest Kevin doesn't take them in the manner intended. Not to mention they'd set the 'ol fellas hearts a racing to such an extent they'd hyperventilate 8O
PS can we leave off the mob mentality nastiness, it leaves a rather nasty taste when uttered by gentlemen.

maduroman

May 15, 2010
lass, i don't know about kevin, but you sure sent MY heart racing into the "naughty bits" realm....

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Whew! Thanks Kevin. I now emerge from the shadows to which I retreated. To much drama for me. :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well, nothing says "Obey" like a head on a pike. Maybe now some of our esteemed members who ditched because of the silliness will come back. Kudos to Kevin and Lawrence for sticking to their guns. In Kevin's case, the BIG GUNS!

Jul 15, 2011
I find it funny that the guy made a comment along the lines of "You can ban me if you want, but Ill just be back 5 seconds later"......Bueller? Bueller?

johnbanther

Lurker
Nov 2, 2011
Kevin,
You should get a GIF to replace the banned persons avatars in old posts. I saw this on a different forum, the GIF was a kid getting slapped twice and it said "BANNED!"
Was pretty hilarious when I saw it.

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Cyndi,
aussielass, I make a mean biscuits'n'gravy! Just like my ole wrinkly granny did.
"Whoooosh", that's the sound of that statement/joke going straight over my daft Aussie head, I haven't a clue what it means, well, except for the wrinkly, crinkly 'ol granny, I know what they are, but not understanding the significance of t'other part of the statement.
Err, p'raps it's because I wasn't thinking of offering Kevin food, although I s'pose it could've been called "Angel's Delights" tee, hee, hee, hee.
Aww blows kisses to Hobie & Phlip, mwah, mwah.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
@portascat: A forum admin flexing some internet muscle is weird? Meh, I'd say it's par for the course on just about any forum. Not really sure why this was a public hanging. Its not like anyone would have said "Gee I wonder whatever happened to so-and-so". Silent bans seem sufficient 8)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Girlfriend, I got food and photos. ;) Everything else comes with a price tag. (Now I got to go watch that song on YouTube... I'm having a terrible ADHD day.)
And you don't know what biscuits and gravy are? You must come here immediately and be educated in Southern cuisine. You won't be able to fit in an airplane seat on the way home.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
I LOVE BISCUITS AND GRAVY! can't get any here in nj, cept in ihop, which is kinda iffy. dang i miss a breakfast like that.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
This was just Kevin's way of letting everyone know that he will follow through when warnings are are given, and ignored by people who aren't following the forum rules, and guidelines. It's a shame when it has to come to this, but he did openly belittle Kevin, and Lawrence,(both who are fine gentlemen, and do an excellent job keeping this site running) and outright dared Kevin to ban him.

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
Too bad. It was nice for a while but I really hate unnecessary egocentric threats from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.