PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
My son bought me a can of Dan's Blue Note. I am smoking this in my Bjorne Churchwarden. Good boy.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Smoking Blue note this rainy morning. Last night it was Devil's Holiday with some Samuel Smith Imperial Porter. Great combo.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just finished my "breakfast": coffee and a bowl of H&H's Rolando's Own, a vaper using lemon, red, and stoved Va's. (Russ Oulette, you're the man!)

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Dunendain Said: Smoking Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend. One of my top 3 blends.
I like that blend as well, but my wife hates it. She said it is the most foulest blend that she has ever smelled, lol.
It's weird/funny that when I smoke those kinds of blends that the aroma goes with the taste and it is pleasant to me, but other people find the aroma horrendous.

sneakypete

Lurker
Dec 13, 2009
Navy Flake. It's my first flake. it smells like tea! so good. i had been avoiding flake because im relatively new at this. now that i know what im doing (kinda, no ones perfect) im very happy with the way it smoked.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend. Maybe my desert island blend. The way the room note smells, I may need an island.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
SG Full Virginia Flake in my Ardor Giove Ninfea - 114 (YS)
kevins-ardor-600x410.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Iwan Ries' Virginia flake; cellared 1 year, rubbed out, and amended with about 6% McClelland's Perique. Grassy sweet and milky smooth. Just alternating sips of coffee and tobacco -- in a GBD bent pot. Reading, as is my annual custom this time of year, about the 1st Christmas, as recorded by the Apostle Luke -- just to keep in touch with the "reason for the season."

IRCFlake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.