Dear Diary, Today I've again Tasted Manure.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
One of my favorites. It has an aroma of charred chocolate, mule manure, dried vomit, damp, musty dirty socks, a bitter hint of roasted tire scent, in a dumpster, some sick raccoon urine. If I said the brand name, maybe it would be sold out today. View attachment 316749
Am I the only one that thinks that we ALL are just a bit on the "demented" side of the line??

LEP7cv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2020
Portugal
I'm strangely reminded of the one and only time I smoked Old Joe Krantz, and thought to myself, "Wow, the room note from this really smells like honest to goodness vomit". 😅
ok...let's not get too technical or graphic, but manure is part of the tobacco spectrum of flavours, and takes a particular kind of person and a particular kind of manure flavour to hit that "wow" factor...
I never tasted vomit by smoking a pipe 🤔

how-dare-you-screaming-lady.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
ok...let's not get too technical or graphic, but manure is part of the tobacco spectrum of flavours, and takes a particular kind of person and a particular kind of manure flavour to hit that "wow" factor...
I never tasted vomit by smoking a pipe 🤔

View attachment 319989

The strange thing is that Old Joe Krantz tasted just fine to me, just like a good (albeit slightly horse barn'y) dark Burley blend with a hefty helping of Perique, but the smell of the smoke wafting off the bowl genuinely smelled like some kid in a middle school cafeteria just threw up their salisbury steak; and it left the stench of sick lingering in the air. I dumped that bowl out after about 10 minutes and never touched Old Joe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.