PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can fix it!

Lurker
Sep 17, 2020
“ - The Floyd narrative is a media driven race war”

Right, they shouldn’t be showing us how the police literally kill certain people on the street. If there wasn’t a cellphone video the officer would be free right now. For the record, I’m not right or left. I don’t even vote. The ruling parties work together to keep power(wealth). That’s why you only ever have two choices, and both those choices are the same.

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Why not try and take Arnie's advice? The last paragraph is the salient point here.

arnold-setting-record-straight-768x821.png

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
“ - The Floyd narrative is a media driven race war”

Right, they shouldn’t be showing us how the police literally kill certain people on the street. If there wasn’t a cellphone video the officer would be free right now. For the record, I’m not right or left. I don’t even vote. The ruling parties work together to keep power(wealth). That’s why you only ever have two choices, and both those choices are the same.
Sadly, you are greatly misinformed - and further - of you claim to be an American I'd suggest you do VOTE - it is more important than ever. Left is NOT Right is NOT Left pal.

I can fix it!

Lurker
Sep 17, 2020
Sadly, you are greatly misinformed - and further - of you claim to be an American I'd suggest you do VOTE - it is more important than ever. Left is NOT Right is NOT Left pal.

I don’t CLAIM, I am an American. Suggestions are like opinions. I don’t know you, we’re definitely not pals.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If I'm handed a bad twenty dollar bill at the gas station and I unknowingly spend it somewhere, the police have the right to suffocate me? Not by my lights. Suit yourself. I want my family to holler and scream and get twenty million from the city jurisdiction. More importantly, I don't want it to happen at all, to me or anyone. I don't want to die because I didn't use my turn signal, after a half century of mostly doing so, thanks.

Jan 27, 2020
This thread took an ugly turn of events. I think Chappelle is one of the great comedians of the last thirty years though he is not for everybody. And, no, I don't think he smokes a tobacco pipe.

Yes, isn’t it great that we live in a time that a light hearted thread about a stoner comedian using a briar pipe is quickly turned into a cesspool of political opinion?!

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
If I'm handed a bad twenty dollar bill at the gas station and I unknowingly spend it somewhere, the police have the right to suffocate me? Not by my lights. Suit yourself. I want my family to holler and scream and get twenty million from the city jurisdiction. More importantly, I don't want it to happen at all, to me or anyone. I don't want to die because I didn't use my turn signal, after a half century of mostly doing so, thanks.
You are all missing the information regarding the second video and the fact that this guy was high out of his mind - had a criminal record etc... the media turned it into a race issue -it wasn't No cop should murder anyone but this was pure political fuel to bolster an election apocalypse. Bottom line, Those cops were dirty, that Floyd was dirty, that city and it's mayor and officials are filthy(money laundering with chinese made bills) and lastly the media are liars are dirty.

I can fix it!

Lurker
Sep 17, 2020
You are all missing the information regarding the second video and the fact that this guy was high out of his mind - had a criminal record etc... the media turned it into a race issue -it wasn't No cop should murder anyone but this was pure political fuel to bolster an election apocalypse. Bottom line, Those cops were dirty, that Floyd was dirty, that city and it's mayor and officials are filthy(money laundering with chinese made bills) and lastly the media are liars are dirty.

“this guy was high out of his mind - had a criminal record etc...“

What does this matter? Cops aren’t judges, juries and executioners. It seems like you’re saying Floyd=Dirty Cops=Media, as if they’re all guilty of Floyd’s murder. Totally ridiculous. All the fault is on the officers, the one with the knee to the neck until he was dead in particular. If the cop wouldn’t have murdered the man in the first place we wouldn’t be discussing it at all.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
“this guy was high out of his mind - had a criminal record etc...“

What does this matter? Cops aren’t judges, juries and executioners. It seems like you’re saying Floyd=Dirty Cops=Media, as if they’re all guilty of Floyd’s murder. Totally ridiculous. All the fault is on the officers, the one with the knee to the neck until he was dead in particular. If the cop wouldn’t have murdered the man in the first place we wouldn’t be discussing it at all.
Really? Don't you recall the incident about a month before this one where 2 'white' guys(trash in my opinion) were shooting at a 'black' guy because he was clearly tresspassing and a known major nuissance in a neighborhood of construction sites? The media happend to make a big stink about that one too - everyone was 'talking' about that one as well.

• Angry
Reactions: JMcQ and eugenepark
Status
Not open for further replies.