PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
In case anyone missed Dan's "avoid the lock" tip....
images

YrbhobJ.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Mike wins the internets today!
Mitch, have you ever ordered from The Danish Pipe Shop? In addition to being a forum sponsor, and just really good folks all around, they have an exceptional selection of impossible-to-find-elsewhere pipes and tobaccos. You should check them out.

snagstangl

Lifer
Jul 1, 2013
Iowa, United States
I guess you could send them a weekly email to them. "Does the shop have any pipes, tobacco or accessories that you have recently lowered changed the price on? Please email me a list if you could be so kind. "

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I have used them over the years, best damn customer service I say. Gentleman I cry a bucket of tears for you and your business.Hopefully my tears wont land on that electric rail. :rofl:

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I'm not interested in news letters but tobacco, now it started to look that Denmark has even stricter tobacco retailing business laws going into effect than in Sweden or Finland,which seems pretty ridiculous if we're taking into account the very fact that there are two biggest tobacco producing outfits in the world.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
I would love to buy from the Danish Pipe Shop, however, that thing about only shipping tobacco within Denmark presents a quite a problem.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
which seems pretty ridiculous if we're taking into account the very fact that there are two biggest tobacco producing outfits in the world.

Not ridiculous at all: they're a landmark target! Like bombing the capital of an enemy nation when at war.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Not ridiculous at all: they're a landmark target! Like bombing the capital of an enemy nation when at war.
Exactly. Look at what the Anti Smoking Nazis did here in the States. Lexington, KY, in the heart of tobacco country, was one of the first targets. Aside from CA and a few others, the anti smoking laws in North Carolina are as bad or worse than anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.