PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You are always welcome to visit (once this crazy Covid pandemic is under control).
I'll be happy to show you around our fine city.
Yaaayyyy!!! We will get together and smoke our pipes and I can see all the koalas and joeys! I love animals and nature! Thank you! I will tell you when I will be there well in advance ☺️????

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Now that's a high-end pipe, with high-end customs to go with it. I miss our former high-end pipe people, the late fish'n'banjo, and peck, who isn't posting these days. Every week one or both of them had collector pipes to show, though fish' had some at every price level. I don't know, giving up a government job in Canada, in a thriving city like Toronto might not be a good swap. Coastal areas are all having rising water problems, as are islands. Maybe just vacation with your family or elsewhere in the south. This will not solve your pipe import taxes, but as the old song goes, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."
Yea maybe I can be one of those Canuck snowbirds ? I'll fly to hot places during the winter ??? ????