PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Is that from the same series as the Chatham Manor? I have been enjoying the 4oz of Chatham Manor I picked up quite a bit while breaking in my new Peterson Irish Army 101.

There was a series of reproduction / match blends of old codger burleys blended by Russ Oulette (including Chatham Manor which I liked okay), and then Russ did some of his own take on the genre, including Anglers Dream. It’s really just fantastic, and if you like burley blends at all it’s definitely worth trying.

Reactions: uprightman

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
There was a series of reproduction / match blends of old codger burleys blended by Russ Oulette (including Chatham Manor which I liked okay), and then Russ did some of his own take on the genre, including Anglers Dream. It’s really just fantastic, and if you like burley blends at all it’s definitely worth trying.
Yep, Angler's Dream is an homage to his fisherman father l.?

Reactions: lawdawg

uprightman

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2019
Central Pennsylvania

Noted! Like I said I’m really enjoying his Chatham Manor, and I have been on a burley kick. Will have to look for some of this. Will be perfect for fly fishing trips!

Reactions: lawdawg