PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
My favorite blogger is of the opinion that men should never use emojis, especially heart and kissy emojis.
I use them when texting female relatives or friends. Chicks dig them. But do they think I'm femme for using them?
What is you opinion on this pressing matter. 🤔
lol sounds like a combination of insecurity and toxic masculinity. I honestly don’t care if people use emojis or not but find it silly that someone would question a person’s masculinity over it. SMH <3

I am not about to start sending you guys kisses and heart emojis, ha ha. But, I also tend to think guys who tell other men what is manly and unmanly lack that thing which makes us men.

I use the puffy emoji when I post something that the critically weak might not understand is either sarcastic or meant to be ironic. But, history has shown that most guys don't understand or take visual ques well. So, I suggest that if someone is an engineer, just go ahead and save yourself some stress and block me. You won't understand my humor, and I get tired of explaining things that are a step above stupid puns or dad jokes. puffy

Last edited:

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
My favorite blogger is of the opinion that men should never use emojis, especially heart and kissy emojis.
I use them when texting female relatives or friends. Chicks dig them. But do they think I'm femme for using them?
What is you opinion on this pressing matter. 🤔

Sounds like Andrew Tate or one of those other "here's what it's like to be a real man" types whose demographic is males that grew up without a dad around.

I don't like emojis, but I have noticed women seem to like them and respond in texts. If I'm flirting with or dating a girl, I use them because they like them. I'm aware not all women are the same, but this has been my experience with Gen X and Millennial women.

Status
Not open for further replies.