PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hipsters gravitate toward classic English shapes to emulate a look of ironic modern.

1251a63c9be888b97797abe8f2eb6dbb--smoking-pipes-cigar-smoking.jpg

594795.jpg

f813b4904e6e04878c088232fb45fc26.jpg
Hipster schmipster. Anyone who wants to smoke a pipe and thus support blenders and pipe makers is OK with me!

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
I think those are models, notice the vacant spot in their eyes where there is a note of soul.

If I’m not greatly mistaken the last photo of the chap in the suspenders was taken this year at the St Louis Pipe Show. I didn’t get a chance to speak with the gentleman or the group that he was with but they were about 8-10 guys all well dressed and very enthusiastic. Smoking up a storm. As a smoker still in my thirties is was nice seeing a robust younger generation.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Contrary to many, I don’t enjoy clenching a pipe while smoking. For the first year I gave it a solid effort but I like the cadence of smoking incorporating my hands.

I simply don’t enjoy smoking in 85F degree temps or higher.

I’m also not a fan of turning up one’s nose at another smoker’s preference. Condor or Penznace, Emerald Green Peterson’s, and S-Bangs. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke and enjoy camaraderie

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It’s all about the fashion statement for them. I rarely smoke in public, mainly just at home and around close friends and family. My pipes are for my own viewing pleasure, I couldn’t care less what the public thinks about them.
Wherever I am you see me with a pipe. With a seven day twelve hour shift though, it's usually at my work desk.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Caminetto. Every time I furiously scroll through SPs fresh pipes every thursday and monday, I hit caminetto and I immediately blast puke. The older estates are even more filthy. Especially that old melted snickers bar sticky chocolate undigested dookie “new dear” rustication. Pure ass gargling dook shit for shaping across the board. Full barf.

Sorry Bill:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.