PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
Thanks for the kind words.
It would be nice to see all your Peterson Mark Twain shapes together on a nice pipe rack. That would be quite the display.
I plan on doing that sometime. My wife and 5 year old son were home, and I just wanted a quick picture.
It took quite a bit of searching and some luck to acquire all of them. Luckily 3 guys private messaged me, on Facebook, saying they could help me acquire 3 of the bent pipes I was missing. I totally lucked into the green set, since Peterson has made only 3 sets in green. I completed the collection in way less time than I figured I would. From my first Twain, boxed bent on the right (second release 1981), till my last, was 20 months.
*If I really want to complete the set, I'll need the numbered ones from the first release (1980).
...To be continued?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Home Run!!! Now your screwed because you're off to another something to chase(we all do it) ... :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I love the Mark Twain theme on these, but you know, if his name wasn't associated with any of them, these would be a fine stable of pipes. Smoke 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.