PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I lived at Whatabirger in the 90’s when I lived in Oklahoma. Which we had one of those instead of a Sonic.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I looked it up.. apparently Menards ( a hardware store lol) has single serve of it.. but we no longer have a Keurig. It shows Casey’s (gas station) carries it but I don’t go there.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I looked it up.. apparently Menards ( a hardware store lol) has single serve of it.. but we no longer have a Keurig. It shows Casey’s (gas station) carries it but I don’t go there.
Sent you a PM.
Community Coffee has a website where you can order on-line. The prices are higher than what I usually see in local grocery stores but they ship.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
IVE HAD EM ALL BOYYY

no really I haven’t. I’ve never had a whataburger.

but when I did eat meat, the best was Wendy’s. ?
there is always that moment when it starts making sense. Nothing against Wendy's but if that was the best burger I've had I'd certainly be much more drawn to vegetarian diet. If for no reason then I've had many vegie dishes better then Wendy's. Just find that interesting and informative.

ChickenT00th

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2020
Had to give up coffee about 6 months ago due to the jitters. Before that I used to drink Community for the most part. Cafe Special was my blend. A few tobacco blends make me really want a mugful of it now, D&R Picayune & Ryback come to mind as does a cigar.

Maybe one day.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.