PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I have looked at that Thomas James many times, you picked a good one. I am glad you bought it because it was going to be the next one I put back once this Chheda is paid off. I need to behave and not buy any pipes for awhile. You are in for a good smoking experience!

digitalshave

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
Just wondering if anyone knew of any other activities/places/restaurants of interest to explore while in Columbus for the show other than the excitement of "Cornhenge". Was really looking forward to the barber museum, but sadly it is still closed.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Just wondering if anyone knew of any other activities/places/restaurants of interest to explore while in Columbus for the show other than the excitement of "Cornhenge".
I like going to the North Market. There's a Columbus Crew home game that Saturday (August 27th) at 7PM and a Clippers game at 7:15PM. So there's a couple sporting event options later that day. Otherwise, there's of course COSI and the Zoo, and there are a lot of restaurants and bars. You could always stop at The Thurman Cafe for a burger? Exploring the German Village can be fun too. The 16-Bit Bar is a great place to play some old arcade games. There are plenty of things to do in Columbus and you should have no problem keeping yourself occupied outside of the show itself.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
If you want the absolute best steak you have ever had on a patio that encourages smoking head for The Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.