PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Dude, post more reviews if you're up to it... I enjoyed this one.

I tried quite a few of the D&R blends back when I was doing RYO. I mostly settled in with Ryback and Three Sails. Ryback, in particular, was a great halfzware style shag but with more of a natural/unflavored taste than some of the classics (Drum, Bali Shag, etc.). Three Sails was a very nice, mellow and sweet VA that was inspired by the old Three Castles tobacco, I believe. Never tried Cockstrong, but maybe I'll grab a few ounces with my next order. Sounds like I might enjoy it.

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
Dude, post more reviews if you're up to it... I enjoyed this one.

I tried quite a few of the D&R blends back when I was doing RYO. I mostly settled in with Ryback and Three Sails. Ryback, in particular, was a great halfzware style shag but with more of a natural/unflavored taste than some of the classics (Drum, Bali Shag, etc.). Three Sails was a very nice, mellow and sweet VA that was inspired by the old Three Castles tobacco, I believe. Never tried Cockstrong, but maybe I'll grab a few ounces with my next order. Sounds like I might enjoy it.
All the feedback from people is very encouraging. Glad you enjoyed the review. I will definitely consider doing others. One thing I will be interested to see is when someone else tries this blend, and gets back with if they felt their experience was accurate to my description. Let me know how it goes if you do end up picking some up. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.