PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I have 2 and love them because they smoke so cool. However they are not very practical. I probably smoke mine about 2 or 3 times a month. I smoke it more in the summer because of the coolness.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Have 2 myself and smoke at least one of them a week. Usually filled with Autumn Evening by C&D. Just wanted to see how many include them in their rotations.

caliban

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
I have two Savinelli Byron's choice, a sandblast and a smooth. But the bowls are small and for me they smoke hot.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I have 4 total, 2 briar and 2 meers.. They are smoked weekly in rotation with my other pipes.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I have two (three, if you count the home-made pipe in the middle) and I rarely smoke any of them. Too unwieldy. And perhaps I'm cynical, but I don't think a few inches of stem "cool" the smoke any more than a normal sized stem.
Racks28.jpg

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I had one but never smoked it maybe twice I'm te year I owned it...sold it to Dhinton on the forum and I hope he is smoking it more than I did!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have a SMS Meer that is almost as long as a churchwarden and I have smoked it 3 times in 12 years. It is just too long. I keep wanting to sell it but my sons think it is cool and want me to keep it so I do.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have 4 and I smoke them all regularly. Mostly because I'm either watching a movie or reading.
-Jason

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I have a Peterson my wife bought me like 18 years ago. It came with two stems, the second being shorter, about half the length of the original. I smoke it as part of my regular rotation. It gets warm if I puff on it to hard but it has a tall bowl so lasts about an hour or so.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Dont have one but would really love one. Seems like the perfect pipe for the end of the day. Also love the Calabash pipes.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have two,an old Linkmans that I've smoked only a couple of times and one I made that has never been smoked. The Linkmans smokes fine but I never think to break it out when I'm watching the idiot box,which is probably the only time I'd smoke it.

Aug 14, 2012
I have 3 Dunhill churchwardens. I love to smoke them but often forget about them because they are too tall for the piperacks & are kept elsewhere. Great smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.