PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Who is going?
Do you have a table?
I'll be there along with my dad and hopefully daveinlax. I have a table this year. Look for Carmette Pipes, I'll be the guy anxious and nervous and pale white behind the table :) LOL I'm terrified! Should be loads of fun!

reniaeats

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I'll be there, along with Terry and Chris, to represent tobaccopipes.com. Wasn't planning on going originally and I've never been, so pretty excited.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Now all the cool kids are going. I wonder if they have death metal in Chicago?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9uuug7X1PQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb26NYw_xyg
Pay to be born

Pay to die

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'll be there Friday and Saturday trying to get my agoraphobic self to interact with other humans. A couple of drinks usually does the trick.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
Home turf, of course I'll be there! Going to the swap meet Friday and actual show on Saturday.
Deathmetal, Nachtmystium and Weekend Nachos are a few Chicago bands you can count on.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Just a civilian, but looking forward to my first Chicago show. I was born N. of Chi-town, and always have a spot in my heart for The Windy City, as well as the burbs, St. Charles and Wayne.

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I'll be arriving Friday, a little later than my usual arrival date... Be sure to find me, I'll have a table full of t-shirts! :D

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I plan on being there. Having no reason for a table and little need for more pipes, I go to shows mostly just to meet people and hang out. Vermont Freehand's (a.k.a. Steve Norse) "pop up store" next to the golf pro shop is probably the best place to start looking if you have a repair or technical question you'd like to discuss, or something.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
@weedsnager. Yep. I am dropping the wife off in Grand Junction, but I will be with Timothy Dowell selling estate pipes. Look for the 2 deary eyed guys across from a couple of hundred pipes.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Sorry to miss you Lonestar. No table for me, except for Friday. I will be at the pipe making seminar through the slow smoke contest. When I return to work on Wed, I will request a week's vacation for 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.