PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Hey DM,
Does that "music" intentionally exploit the brown note or is that merely a side effect?

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Walt - Save me an XL! Darn conformist hipster I am!
Ryan - Sad to hear. Will someone be representing your pipes at the show?
George - Steve's pop-up will be my first stop. Bringing a tote to load up with briar!
Eric - Good luck at your first show, your pipes are gorgeous!
Renia - I'll look for your table if I get time to peruse!
Zack - How many snapping turtles do you have loaded up for the show?

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
the important question is: will your Chief Marketing Officer (Greta) be there too?
I might manage to sell a pipe or two without Greta...With Greta, I'll probably sell out...:) She'll be there!
How many snapping turtles do you have loaded up for the show?
A couple, I'll have a total of 22 or 23 pipes depending on what makes the cut....

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I might manage to sell a pipe or two without Greta...
That's the spirit! You keep tellin' yourself that, Zack. A life without hope and aspirations is empty indeed. :rofl:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I just packed my backpack. I've got a little tobacco drying on some paper and I'll need to stick my toothbrush in before leaving in the morning. Otherwise, I'm ready to go. It will be my first Chicago show. I can't believe I'm going. It's kind of a What About Bob moment. All I need is a goldfish in a mason jar and I'm ready to get on the bus.
I still have to decide which car. My wife is on the fence about going and if she does, and we take her car, then no smoking up or back. Hmmm? I can smoke the whole way up and whole way back if I take my car, but I'm not sure if it will make it up and back? The transfer case sounds like a chain gang right now, and it's gotten worse the past couple weeks.
It looks like the smoking tent will be full on Saturday as it's predicted to be cold, rainy, and windy. I hope to see some of you there.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
I am going to the Chicago Show, and actually I am already there. At the moment, I have no tables left to sell, but, I have never opened a show and have not had some last minute cancellations due to a flight cancellation, a boss who vetoed vacation plans, the flu, but always a good reason. So if you are at the Show, or are coming to the Show. See me at the Show, especially on Saturday morning. I will try to squeeze as many people into the Show as possible. We are already having the biggest Show ever! And, I still want to make it bigger.
I do have some Saturday night steak dinner tickets available at $70, with a goody bag of tobacco and cigars with a retail value above $70.00. Friday night banquet is FREE, and everyone at the Show is welcome.
Also, you can Email me at porshcigar@aol.com
Craig Cobine, Show Director.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Sundays are great Jeff. Go!

For those who asked, Smokers Haven, Two Friends and Jesper Klith all had a handful of my pipes to show this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.