New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read it had more to do with the phosphorus being used to make bombs and meth.
Funny, I've ordered half pound bags of phosphorus in the past. Delivered to my front door. I never realized people used it for nefarious reasons.
I've even made my own matches, just for giggles, and posted the recipe on here not long ago. But forum members thought that it was outrageously dangerous... even though it wasn't at all. It definitely isn't cost or time efficient though. But, think of all of the practical jokes you could play, making the ends of pencils into strike anywhere matches. puffy

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Funny, I've ordered half pound bags of phosphorus in the past. Delivered to my front door. I never realized people used it for nefarious reasons.
I've even made my own matches, just for giggles, and posted the recipe on here not long ago. But forum members thought that it was outrageously dangerous... even though it wasn't at all. It definitely isn't cost or time efficient though. But, think of all of the practical jokes you could play, making the ends of pencils into strike anywhere matches. puffy

You have to ben a watch list for sure by now! rotf

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I always know I will be reading a story about either the most awfully horrific things or awfully stupid things every time a News article headline begins with the infamous words: FLORIDA MAN.

You'd think that state would eventually get a better Superhero. - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.