PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Overall at this time I'd want a vat of Frofmortons Cellar.....but if the lovely lady was persnickety about smell and I wanted to ensure some...warm nights then I'd go with Old Toby from Country Squire.
That might work for one night, but women generally prefer men who don't cater to lady like tastes. :)

ccdeere

Might Stick Around
May 15, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Lol, catering would generally be putting the pipe away, my plan is simply subconscious motivation...if she starts complaining she will be tossed to the Sharks.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
And do we have to have a woman? I'm going through a separation right now and I'd appreciate the time alone. In fact, unlimited time alone and an unlimited supply of my favorite pipe tobacco... If you can figure out how to make this happen, sign me up!
Good luck on patching it up but if all else fails, there is life after you sort your way forward. I can relate to needing the time alone. My feeling is that many of us, when injured by loss frequently just want to be left alone. Just know in time that all wounds do heal. Try to get past it by not dwelling on it too much. I know this is probably not possible, but your future will begin when you can leave the past truly behind.

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
Ok,
I myself have not been able to make up my mind between FVF and Orlik GS, but if it really had to be one, just one, and one only...I'd take my Orlik with me. I simply can't get tired of it. I have tried, but it doesn't happen.
p.s. Some of you friends have been so kind, offering to send me samples of blends I have not tried. I live on the other side of the sphere and it would take like a month before anything gets here. However, your offers make me feel I am in the company of extremely nice people here, only leaving me with regret not being able to meet you all in person. Thanks a lot !

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Solani 633 VaPer :) what about this beautiful woman? With my luck, I'd end up trapped on a desert island with a lifetime supply of tobacco and the woman of my dreams... Who is allergic to smoke and hates the smell :(

Status
Not open for further replies.