PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
Ok friends,
this is a cliche I know, but I am new here and curious. You have crashed. You are completely alone (for now) on a desert island. Ok, that's a pretty dark picture already.Forget it.There is at least one other survivor,a very attractive lady there. You get to keep your pipe and ONLY one tobacco. You do not know how long you will remain there.Could be forever. Which tobacco would you choose. You get only one choice Gents. No a),b) c's !

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Black frigate! The smell alone would keep the woman away from me long enough for me to regain my ability to propogate! Being handsome is not always easy, Choctaw are beautiful people, it's in our genes! :p

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
gilligan33hinpeters104415-300x450.jpg

I'd have other things on my mind....​

anchovyd

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2015
Captain Black original. It has a great lean-to note and your lady friend will love it and in turn love you jungle style. Plus Captain Black is a fantastic everyday smoke. What more could you ask?
Anyone bringing along a latakia blend for the ride is definitely going to have his lady going native. Not a wise choice.

Mar 1, 2014
Ennerdale.
Or maybe Star of the East, but campfires would be pretty common so I think the floral scent would be more valuable.

^

I wrote that without reading the OP, when I say I like Ennerdale it has nothing to do with the people around me.

...but it doesn't hurt.

newfie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2015
Shearstown, NL
I would have a hell of a time choosing between FVF and BCF.
DI I have my choice of pipe? That would make the decision easier. :nana:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Black frigate! The smell alone would keep the woman away from me long enough for me to regain my ability to propogate! Being handsome is not always easy, Choctaw are beautiful people, it's in our genes! :p
+1 Black Frigate must be Native Nip. 40% Shawnee here. :puffy:

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I'll take Gawith FVF and Mary Ann please......and if Gilligan shows up I'll do what the Skipper should have done the 2nd day and make him Marlin bait.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
this is a hard one for me... I have quite a few that I truly enjoy and love. BUT if I had to choose one I suppose i'll go with the hardest one to find for me.
SG Black XX
Of course if this were in fact a real situation I would be happy as a pig in mud with ANY tobacco :D

bigjohn

Lurker
Aug 17, 2014
McQuaid plug for me, I have many tobaccos that I enjoy, but this one is absolutely perfect.

bigjohn

Lurker
Aug 17, 2014
McQuaid plug for me, I have many tobaccos that I enjoy, but this one is absolutely perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.