Cascadia Pipe Co Plug Tobacco - Weezel & Condor Do a 'Top Gear' on Tobacco!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just received the latest Pipes and Cigar bathroom reading magazine. I happened to be rather fond of the Spillman Drive gang having met most of them in real life whilst involved with Standard Tobacco Company of PA. That being said they very rarely come up with something that catches me on my back foot! This time they have. Has anyone noticed they seem to have produced a line of hot pressed plugs, not crumble cakes, not 'blugs' but genuine plugs? I have examined the pictures, cross examined the sales agent on the phone and yes the people at STG have rebadged a bunch of plugs. I have now ordered a couple of tins of each one to take this 'Hail Mary' product on an extensive Condor/@Weezel read test, think the tobacco version of Top Gear, before sending samples to Jim Inks to find those hints of straw/rabbit farts etc. Anyone else tried this stuff?

Mtlpiper

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2019
Montreal, QC
@Mtlpiper. I have no idea what they are. If you go to the Pipes and Cigars website and search under Cascadia Pipe Co you will see what appear to be heat pressed plugs. Since they are probably from STG I am very curious to see what is going on. As soon as they arrive I will update everyone on what they taste like and if they are a true plug.
Ack P&C - they bawbags will'nae ship tae Canada. Will keep an eye out for your thoughts.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I just received the latest Pipes and Cigar bathroom reading magazine. I happened to be rather fond of the Spillman Drive gang having met most of them in real life whilst involved with Standard Tobacco Company of PA. That being said they very rarely come up with something that catches me on my back foot! This time they have. Has anyone noticed they seem to have produced a line of hot pressed plugs, not crumble cakes, not 'blugs' but genuine plugs? I have examined the pictures, cross examined the sales agent on the phone and yes the people at STG have rebadged a bunch of plugs. I have now ordered a couple of tins of each one to take this 'Hail Mary' product on an extensive Condor/@Weezel read test, think the tobacco version of Top Gear, before sending samples to Jim Inks to find those hints of straw/rabbit farts etc. Anyone else tried this stuff?
Which classic plugs are you hoping these are?