PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Just watch for the sales every so often. And yeah, Esterval's is like half off retail, but if the order gets dicked up and sent back - they don't dig on returns. Doesn't matter who returned it. It's in their terms. After that whole fiasco a few months back I don't order there anymore. I don't need to order anything anymore really. But it's the sickness...

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Its made from strands of Gandulfs pubic hairs!
sorry dude I think you got the wrong thread. This is about Capstan not our fancy wigs. Though just to safe time I'll act like it's the correct place for this.
Honestly I find you Gimli more stylish. And I'd be willing to consider trading my Minotar ass hair hair piece for it.
P.m. if you're interested. (Just kidding there is no way I would trade that one).

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Is Capstan so expensive because it has real bits of Hobbit in it? I mean come on! 15 or 16 dollars for 1.75?
I thought I might try it, not happening now.
Expensive? Check out what the rest of the planet pays for it.

You can order it in bulk from Estervals, and provided Esterval's, the USPS, or the Faery Queen doesn't screw up you might even receive it. I wish Mac Baren would sell it, and St Bruno, in bluk here in the States.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Is Capstan so expensive because it has real bits of Hobbit in it? I mean come on! 15 or 16 dollars for 1.75?
I thought I might try it, not happening now.
I like this post because the hobbit pieces was funny, but $15 bucks for 50g is crazy cheap. That tin would cost you either a medium beaver pelt, or 5 lbs of pemmican in Canada. I heard in NZ, you're only allowed one tin in your life because they enter you on a list for when someone needs a kidney.