PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I can't be the only one afflicted with it.

Ordered a box each from Smoking Pipes of Viaje Zombie red, green, and black and a second of each as a gift for someone. Grab them while they last!

007-867-0011.6450.jpg

007-867-0010.9804.jpg

007-867-0012.6250.jpg

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
I have more cigars than ounces of pipe tobacco, though in all fairness I've only cellared a few hundred pounds since picking up pipe smoking in '18.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Heh, a couple years ago, I went apeshit and spent a ton of money on cigars, which isn't that hard to do. Trying to be a bit more moderate these days, but I'll live vicariously through you. Nice haul!

BTW, my birthday is coming up*(hint hint)

*next July.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Heh, a couple years ago, I went apeshit and spent a ton of money on cigars, which isn't that hard to do. Trying to be a bit more moderate these days, but I'll live vicariously through you. Nice haul!

BTW, my birthday is coming up*(hint hint)

*next July.
I just had a BD, picked up a cab of Por Larranaga petit Coronas, a quarter box of Hoyo De Monterrrey Epicure Especial and a quarter box of Vegas Robaina Unicos. It was a zero birthday and a splurge for sure. Now I just have to live 5 more years.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: danimalia

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I just had a BD, picked up a cab of Por Larranaga petit Coronas, a quarter box of Hoyo De Monterrrey Epicure Especial and a quarter box of Vegas Robaina Unicos. It was a zero birthday and a splurge for sure. Now I just have to live 5 more years.... :rolleyes:
24:24? That's where I did a lot of my spending. I think there is something about the format that triggers the addictive personality in me. I used to time breaks at work for the posts. ?

Reactions: Rockyrepose
Status
Not open for further replies.