PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Recent Posts

Drucquers Banner

ekert

Mar 26, 2018
I have more cigars than ounces of pipe tobacco, though in all fairness I've only cellared a few hundred pounds since picking up pipe smoking in '18.

danimalia

Preferred Member
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Heh, a couple years ago, I went apeshit and spent a ton of money on cigars, which isn't that hard to do. Trying to be a bit more moderate these days, but I'll live vicariously through you. Nice haul!

BTW, my birthday is coming up*(hint hint)

*next July.

Rockyrepose

Oct 16, 2019
Leaning in Wyoming
Heh, a couple years ago, I went apeshit and spent a ton of money on cigars, which isn't that hard to do. Trying to be a bit more moderate these days, but I'll live vicariously through you. Nice haul!

BTW, my birthday is coming up*(hint hint)

*next July.
I just had a BD, picked up a cab of Por Larranaga petit Coronas, a quarter box of Hoyo De Monterrrey Epicure Especial and a quarter box of Vegas Robaina Unicos. It was a zero birthday and a splurge for sure. Now I just have to live 5 more years.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: danimalia

danimalia

Preferred Member
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I just had a BD, picked up a cab of Por Larranaga petit Coronas, a quarter box of Hoyo De Monterrrey Epicure Especial and a quarter box of Vegas Robaina Unicos. It was a zero birthday and a splurge for sure. Now I just have to live 5 more years.... :rolleyes:
24:24? That's where I did a lot of my spending. I think there is something about the format that triggers the addictive personality in me. I used to time breaks at work for the posts. 😂

Reactions: Rockyrepose

cshubhra

Preferred Member
May 11, 2017
What is 24:24 ?

24:24? That's where I did a lot of my spending. I think there is something about the format that triggers the addictive personality in me. I used to time breaks at work for the posts. 😂

cshubhra

Preferred Member
May 11, 2017
Back on topic ... The black was sold out, so I got a couple of sticks of red and green. Will get to see what is the hype, and how do they compare to Oliva Serie V Melanio and Padron 1926 Serie which are my baselines at that price point.

Reactions: Rockyrepose