PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brewfan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 5, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
I've been enjoying Folklore quite a bit. It's been burning beautifully—if it weren't for some interruptions, I do believe after the initial lighting, this would continue to burn without relights.
Agreed. I read somewhere on here someone compared it to Oak Alley, which is good because I will need something similar in regular supply. I think C&D nailed it on this one.

Reactions: Ebarber

jlopez

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2022
Southwest TX
I just received my brick of Folklore today! #58/1000. I also managed to get two tins of the Small Batch Carolina Red Flake w/ Perique .

I can smell the Folklore through the bag, but the seal seems good. I am not in a rush to put this in a jar quite yet. I will probably try this over the weekend as I was experimenting VAs and VaPers on Friday and have the dreaded tongue bite.

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
If a generous mood strikes any of you fine gentlemen & you’d like to just send an ounce to some of us poor fellas unable to run any down, I’d be more than happy to share my address with you. We’ve got a whole mailbox out front and everything. It’s mostly used for bills & cable companies’ adverts, but tobacco fits right in there too!

I actually called Boswell’s this morning this morning to see if they had any on hand they were selling in smaller quantities. They did that for me with Bosun Cut Plug last December. But they didn’t have any Folklore. Sadly.