C&D Cornell & Diehl Eight State Burley

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I just kept my order to 6 tins. At first, I thought it was going to be a heavy burley burley, but I read the SP blog and the label stuff and realized that the burley was condimental with Virginias... and, I am willing to give it a go, but... I can always order more after I give it a try.

I have faith in C&D to make a quality product, but I just want to try it first. I at least won't be missing out completely with 6 tins.

If getting unique new blends every couple of months is being "battered" then sign me up. ??

I really don't see the problem.
Heck yeh, if more and more small batches is torture, chain me to the wall!!!
Lazy Lake Days and the Best Worst Place To Have Car Trouble – Don't make me  turn this van around! RV Edition

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
If getting unique new blends every couple of months is being "battered" then sign me up. ??

I really don't see the problem.
Let's see... We have burley, Cavendish, orientals and Va......How "unique" do you really think it's going to be from the thousands of blends out there? Realistically not very, let's be honest.

Reactions: ram74

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
The small batch tins are definitely interesting way to approach the industry at this point in time. Those who cellar have plenty of the tins they enjoy and then pick up the occasional quarterly small batch to add 3-4 upon release as a sort of appetizer if you will!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
….one tires of constantly being battered by these small batch releases.... I must draw the line on this release...

How are these small batch releases "baterring" you? Is Jeremy from C&D standing behind you with a cane battering your head if you don't buy them? Many of these small batch releases are freaking fantastic such as Carolina Red Flake, Sun Bear, XX Flake, Sansepolcro just to name a few. If small batch releases bother you, don't click on the threads, don't comment and don't buy them.

Mark 0092

Might Stick Around
Jan 9, 2021
Zug
How are these small batch releases "baterring" you? Is Jeremy from C&D standing behind you with a cane battering your head if you don't buy them? Many of these small batch releases are freaking fantastic such as Carolina Red Flake, Sun Bear, XX Flake, Sansepolcro just to name a few. If small batch releases bother you, don't click on the threads, don't comment and don't buy them.
Strict, but fair....

Icona di Verificata con community

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy