PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
TR's still saying no longer in production, but Cumberland scratched that itch for me years ago.

coldsmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2016
Nunavut
These "Unobtanium Blend X now available at ..." threads really just need to be retitled, "Unobtanium Blend X likely no longer in stock at ..."

drydock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2016
One day. Not this time, or that last, or the last before that. But one day I'll manage to pick up a tin of Pelican.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
I passed. I don't want to get into a blend that I can only get in one tin increments once in a blue moon. At least Esoterica comes in half pound bags. That said, if I'd been about to place an order during the brief window of availability, I would have added it.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
Is it really that good or is the fact that it's limited add to the appeal and mystique?

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Is it really that good or is the fact that it's limited add to the appeal and mystique?
i wonder the same thing. i also wonder how distinct the different "incarnations" of it are from one another. Germain -> McClelland -> Stokkebye -> Germain again..

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
The Danish made is the worst!!! Send it directly to me to rid yourself of the misery. If you have Germain’s also give it to me to me and Dave g.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
>>"Horrible stuff." ... "I agree with Embers. Horrible." -- You two are just evyl. }:)
We know. :mrgreen:
Like its sibling Kingfisher, its pretty good, but not good enough to pay more than $15-$20/tin. Fairly similar to West Point and Squadron Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.