PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grumpy11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2022
Vero Beach Florida, Secretary, MD
Ok, so I was looking around on the Danish Pipe Shop inventory and ordered a Brebbia I liked. I figured maybe I was taking a chance in a couple ways. Ordering a pipe from Denmark to Florida. The tracking number says that after a week the pipe has been sitting in Chicago. I'm not much of a fan of USPS.
Number 2 is what do you folks think of Brebbia. I really like the style but have no clue about how they smoke. It isn't a Castello. But it was only $113 plus shipping.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A few of the old hands on Forums highly recommend Brebbia. I first encountered the brand when they were doing some odd bulging asymmetrical shanks and such, that put me off the brand, but from all reports, they are well made pipes that smoke well.

Reactions: Ag®o and JOHN72

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Ok, so I was looking around on the Danish Pipe Shop inventory and ordered a Brebbia I liked. I figured maybe I was taking a chance in a couple ways. Ordering a pipe from Denmark to Florida. The tracking number says that after a week the pipe has been sitting in Chicago. I'm not much of a fan of USPS.
Number 2 is what do you folks think of Brebbia. I really like the style but have no clue about how they smoke. It isn't a Castello. But it was only $113 plus shipping.
my oldest pipe is over 20 years old and is a great smoker. Oh yeah it's a Brebbia Canadian by the way. See if you can contact customs in that area and tell them it's a briar pipe and isn't made out of toxic material. A few years ago they started checking out tobacco paraphernalia (for lack of a better term.) to make sure it's not toxic. Seriously had to call on several things since then. Ironically I found out because customs called me to ask me what it was and what it was made out of. Or you can wait and more likely get it or end up getting a refund and having to have them send it twice. And that issue came from way up above anyone at USPS by the way.

Reactions: JOHN72