PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I have owned and smoked maybe a dozen Brebbias over the years. I still own 2 I believe, but maybe 3. They are just as nice as Savinelli or any other comparable name. It is just a marketing or brand thing like shoes or cars or anything else. Is Nike really that much better than Converse to dominate the market? That type of thing.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Tracking says its in Georgia. Guess I'll get it, just taking a long time. It looks like it took about ten days in customs. Maybe its semi-contraband!
yeah it sorta is. Like I found out in the last few years, a law was passed really very under the radar that all tobacco accessories had to be checked to make sure they're not toxic. Since that's happened there have been more occasionally delays like this and even things like pipes getting sent back to the sender. Like I said before I found out when I got a phone call from customs asking me what material my pocket snus can was made of (stainless steel). They explained the law and how pathetically terribly it was worded. Then I looked it up and yeah that's a newish rule they have to follow without any good instructions on how to follow it.