Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
This is the current box route, it is dynamic so things could change. But this is it for the time being.

@Puffaluffaguss will be the first to receive it.Boxpassroute.PNG
There is one participant who is not shown on the map, they are in Hawaii and I have not decided where to stick them in yet, but will be working that out soon. KC is the starting point. This route is intended to minimize shipping distances/times.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
This is the current box route, it is dynamic so things could change. But this is it for the time being.

@Puffaluffaguss will be the first to receive it.View attachment 221890
There is one participant who is not shown on the map, they are in Hawaii and I have not decided where to stick them in yet, but will be working that out soon. KC is the starting point. This route is intended to minimize shipping distances/times.

OK Guys, looks like I'm end-of-the-line in the far northern recesses of Wisconsin ... save me some of the good stuff! puffy

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
OK Guys, looks like I'm end-of-the-line in the far northern recesses of Wisconsin ... save me some of the good stuff! puffy
Sorry about that, it wasn't intentional, just the way the route worked out. I think you're gonna get a lot of good stuff still. There is ALOT of some of the stuff in there, so I think your gonna get a good deal of the initial box plus what gets added. I suspect it'll have a lot more variety by the time it gets to you.
Based on what I've seen 'round here, you'll likely have an even BETTER selection than when it began. Lot's of good giving vibes goin' on.
Maybe it'll go 'round twice???
My current plan is to "reset" once the rotation is complete. I'll let newly eligible forum members jump in at that time. And start it off again, If @SBC still wants to participate at that time he will be the first one the list 😉

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022
Sorry about that, it wasn't intentional, just the way the route worked out. I think you're gonna get a lot of good stuff still. There is ALOT of some of the stuff in there, so I think your gonna get a good deal of the initial box plus what gets added. I suspect it'll have a lot more variety by the time it gets to you.

My current plan is to "reset" once the rotation is complete. I'll let newly eligible forum members jump in at that time. And start it off again, If @SBC still wants to participate at that time he will be the first one the list 😉
Going around a second time sounds like an awesome idea

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Sorry about that, it wasn't intentional, just the way the route worked out.

Oh don't apologize, Rustie! I wasn't complaining at all! You're doing an excellent job managing all the logistics -- much better than I would. I was just teasing with you all.

My current plan is to "reset" once the rotation is complete. I'll let newly eligible forum members jump in at that time. And start it off again, If @SBC still wants to participate at that time he will be the first one the list

Absolutely, I'd be glad to help re-seed at that time, if needed, and send it on its next round.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
Oh don't apologize, Rustie! I wasn't complaining at all! You're doing an excellent job managing all the logistics -- much better than I would. I was just teasing with you all.

Absolutely, I'd be glad to help re-seed at that time, if needed, and send it on its next round.
I’m near the end too! I’ll be sure to load you up with loads of CB Grape and BR =)

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

I see a nekkid woman on a horse feeding grapes to an ostrich.

Number 9....number 9...number 9....

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

For that participant not on the map, I hope you guys save me something when the tugboat finally arrives here! LOL 😆

Yeah, and if your box comes really slow from me, that dude out here on this little rock in Hawaii, please realize it’s a long way for me to paddle back to the Mainland to deliver the box.

I’m rowing as fast as I can! LOL 😆

F6CEC73E-BB0D-4069-A909-C8B4EF0E8DA8.gif

This cracked me up so bad, the one participant not on the map, and where to stick em... LOL rotf