PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
One pound = 453.6 grams.
Using an average of 3 grams/bowl, the pound translates into 151.2 bowls.
At 4-6 bowls/ day, it takes me 37.9 - 25.3 days.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Kind of like asking how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie center of a Tootsi Pop. I know this, the one slow smoke contest I participated in they gave me 3.3 grams of tobacco. My pipe was only able to hold about 3/4 of it. And, I had one of my larger pipes with me since you could still smoke indoors. Most of my pipes these days are @ 1 1/2 inch deep and 3/4 inch dia chamber. I believe the last time I checked, they held 1.6 grams of normally dry mixture.

Mike S.

But the owl in the commercial said "Three." He lied to me??!!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
That's been ever present since the Manhattan Project. I just enjoy the time given to me and accept that all things end.
I still feel like the reminder of that looming threat hung over the 80's creating a very nihilistic time but often in a very sublime way. I always found it funny how in the 90's people would give us kids carp about their pessimistic attitudes when we grew up under the shadows of nuclear annihilation and AIDS both pretty darn bleak things. Of course we'd be a bit slackerish when constantly reminded of the chance of no future. Not trying to knock the 80's just saying there was more darkness in that decade then people seem to like remembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.