BOSS Coffee—A Pipe in the Logo. Anybody Here Try It?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
What!? Yes, I've seen this in the supermarket lately, although never really caught my eye until now..

You know why?

Because for some reason in Australia they have taken the liberty of removing the pipe from the logo.

Just googled Boss Coffee USA and sure enough, boss man Suntory is clenching, like a boss.

In our nanny state, nope. Can't let the kids see that - God forbid they should put down their cans of mother and red bull, stop playing call of duty and telling their parents to get f****d, to be traumatised by a man enjoying his perfectly legal vice.

Sorry for the rant, and no, sorry haven't tried the coffee yet. For the 4 bucks something a can, I tell myself I can wait till I'm home to make myself a proper coffee.
I don’t know man. When I was a teenager I was definitely sitting behind the school dumpster with a Savinelli full of Virginia Flake and not chasing shots of Vanilla Stoli with the Milwaukee’s Best Ice a hobo bought for me at a “Golf Pros and Tennis Hos” party until I puked all over some random kid’s house who’s parents happened to be on vacation.😂😂😂

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
If you are fortunate enough to live near one of the Mitsuwa Marketplace locations, or any other Japanese import grocery, you can pick up a can for a buck or two.

There's one on our way to Arlington Pipe and Cigar, so we often grab canned coffee or tea to pair with our smoking.
Thanks. I've been to that Mitsuwa several times. I'll check it out next time.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
That image is everywhere in Japan, and there seems to be little vending machines selling drink cans every block and a half. I didn't realize it was Faulkner when I was there, but now that you gentleman pointed it out I see it. I don't know if this company sells beans or ground coffee, I believe it is only the single shot beverages in the can.