PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
This thread twisted my arm enough to smoke some McClelland M-27 Three Cherries this evening.
So smooth. I don't normally go for anything cherry but it seems to me that this one was executed perfectly.
HQ6lGTS.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Gawith Hoggarth Cherry Vanilla is my favourite pipe tobacco; especially enjoyed it in my clay pipe when I went to see Lace Wars at Cromford Mill last year. This is the event I went to:

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I haven’t found a cherry one I really enjoyed yet. However K&K 66 blend is one of my favourite aros (needs a good bit of drying though) It’s Creme de Cassis topped, might be an alternative if you can’t find one that hits the right notes.

Reactions: anotherbob

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Blood Red Moon is my favorite cherry blend thus far. Have a bunch of cherry samples including tk6, very cherry, Kendal cherry flake, low country cherry, and paladin.

The Kendal Cherry Flake is a good one as well but has a very light cherry background on the 1oz sample and would recommend to anyone skeptical of cherry blends since it's a great introduction to the genre IMO.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
it's not unusual for people to leave forums like this or just not get on them for a while. Or maybe he's in real life jail and will come back with a crazy story.
I talked with Funkenhouser trying to get him to come back. He seemed disinterested in the idea... but maybe he'll change his mind at some point. I miss having him around.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
unless you offer him cookies or other bribes not much convincing to be done. People often get what they wanted out of a forum and are done.
I prefer to think of it as a winter vacation. He'll be back.
(I think)

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.