PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
Because the peeps who slaughtered my favored Anomalous seem to favor it, my vote is and shall continue to be:
Poop on the Roux for two.

Living:
Brown Twist #4 - SG - 8
Rouxgaroux - WCC - 11
1989 - Erik Stokkebye - 14
Full Virginia Flake - SG - 6
Rich Dark Honeydew - GH - 16
Flake - Peterson (Dunhill) - 9
Dark Bird's Eye - GH - 13

Deceased:

Grape - Captain Black
Match 20 - Sutliff
Hogshead - Seattle Pipe Club
Royal - Captain Black
Royal Yacht - Peterson
Exclusive - C&D
Stratfordshire - C&D
Mixture #79 - Sutliff
Aged Burley Flake - Solani
From Beyond - C&D
Pegasus - C&D
Holly's Non Plus Ultra - Dan
Dorchester - Esoterica
No. 69 - Peter Henrichs
Maple Shadows - Sutliff
American Cut Plug - Watch City
Squadron Leader - SG
Luxury Navy Flake - Peter Stokkebye
Lancer Slices - F&K
Wintertime Flake - SG
Black - Sillem's
Skiff Mixture - SG
Red Virginia - Robert McConnell
Oriental Silk - C&D
Ennerdale - GH
Golden Sliced - Orlik
Bob's Chocolate Flake - GH
Dockworker - HU
Anomalous - Sutliff

For a second there, I thought the game might've ended tomorrow. Negative votes rained down like locusts in some far-off biblical plague. But then, out came the healing spells... Rouxgaroux was revived from its temporary status in the single digits and now, the Pete/Dunny Flake is hardly at risk at all.

In other, more down-trodden and somber news, we lost a great blend since yesterday's post. Anomalous has been savored by those of us hip and trendy enough to favor limited runs packed full of flavor and skillful blending. The sudden antipathy was shocking, if not shameful, so I've buried Anomalous on an anonymous plot, hidden from sight so you anti-taste sicko's can't come piss on it whenever you fancy.

Last edited:

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
In other, more down-trodden and somber news, we lost a great blend since yesterday's post. Anonymous has been savored by those of us hip and trendy enough to favor limited runs packed full of flavor and skillful blending. The sudden antipathy was shocking, if not shameful, so I've buried Anonymous on an anonymous plot, hidden from sight so you anti-taste sicko's can't come piss on it whenever you fancy.
I was thinking I should've nominated Cult Anonymous so as to cause epic confusion with Anomalous also on the ballot, but I see the task has already been done for me...

• Haha
Reactions: jbfrady