PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I have one straight pipe and one bent. I know, I need "MORE" but with 2 daughters in middle school and both in braces, my hobby takes a back seat, financially speaking. However, I prefer my bent over the straight because I have a better visual into the bowl while I'm lighting it. And it seems to "Hold" better for me in my chair. I also like the way it looks. I would have to say my next pipe would also be a bent.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Two daughters!?! Good lord, I dont know how you guys do it!

I have 1 daughter and 3 boys, the youngest is 17 and male. I had more sleepless nights over my daughter than all the boys combined!

And, she cost more than the 3 boys combined!

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Flanative, you are right, they are expensive and a lot of work. I do most of it alone as well. Their mother is out of state and out of mind. It's not easy but they are worth every ounce of effort on my part. Their step-mother does help quite a bit but the responsibility rest solely on me. Next, dating..........LORD HELP ME!!!!!!

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Oh lord, dating! Get yourself a very large pistol and keep a shovel in the trunk of your car, When the young "gentlemen" ask about them just explain what they are for. Worked for me!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Take it from me guys. You will survive (Just barely though! ) I have three grown daughters that turned out great after all the troubles!

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Unclearthur, looking forward to the next stage. I'm sure it will be another adventure, especially the grandkids. Sure hate to see my little girls grow up though.
Bubba, that's dang funny. Kinda like a boy named Sue. You might have a song there somewhere.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
My youngest daughter, Rachael, likes to watch me smoke my pipe. When I get a lot of thick smoke pouring out of my mouth, see says it looks like mashed potatos coming out and floating off. She is cute....

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have some of both in my small collection. I lean towards the bents right now slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.