PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
For years I thought I lived about 5 miles from Fenway Park, I just did a google map search and it came up 2.5 miles from Fenway. Obviously I am a Red Sox fan and cannot count how many games I have been to. I first began going in 1963 and by the time I was ten me and my friends would go to 40 plus games a year. I have lived and died with my Sox and the saddest thing was my dad who passed in 1998 never got to see them win a World Series. I honestly never thought I would live to see them win never mind twice. I grew up watching the Celtics win championship after championship, Bruins even won 2 Stanley cups back then, but the Red Sox always found a way to loose, it was depressing.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am a Detroit Tigers fan because of Justin Verlander. I was fortunate to "coach" Justin in High School and he was a phenom then as well. Go Tigers!

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Been a Phillies Phan since the day I was born,But since i got a shot to play ball in Wilmington DE(Bluerocks)I have also been a KC fan. Never made the team failed all of my physicals due to a bum knee but it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.