Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnielson

Lurker
Oct 2, 2017
One of my daughters gets migraines if she is around smoke, so I don't smoke in the house. The garage is cold here in Michigan though, so think about making a room in the basement, but need to find a good/inexpensive air cleaner. That or get my garage heated a bit.

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
Thanks! I have a lot of old Seahawks stuff as I've been a fan since the mid 80's. I only put a few things out though as I don't have room for all of it.
My grandpa - an avid pipe smoker - took me to a game the first season. I was just 10 at the time and I don't remember who we played but it did start my love of football and the Seahawks. While the last 6 or 7 years have been fun, there were many years they were a hard team to love!

S

sunriseboy

I was unfortunate enough to have had a "wife" at one stage of the game. She drove me to drink and smoke a pipe. I never did write to her to thank her.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
metalheadcigarguy, that is an amazing setup!

When I was married, I only smoked outside and in the garage. Now, when my kids are home, I still only smoke outside, but when they're at school or their grandparents house I smoke inside. I like both as the experience is different. Make the most out of your smoke time, no matter the location. The crisp outside air and the comfort of inside both have their advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.