Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4mxs76.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Look, I apologize. I think there have been a series of misunderstandings here.. especially with cosmic’s post. (My misconception). OP Ray, beautiful place and sunset. Sorry for any off base comment. I was mainly curious about why you have chosen to live in Bangkok and shouldn’t have implied anything else in my first post.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Look, I apologize. I think there have been a series of misunderstandings here.. especially with cosmic’s post. (My misconception). OP Ray, beautiful place and sunset. Sorry for any off base comment. I was mainly curious about why you have chosen to live in Bangkok and shouldn’t have implied anything else in my first post.
I can only imagine how bad this conversation would have gone if Ray would have posted a sunrise!

Ray in Bangkok

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
No worries brother.

Aug 1, 2012
I loved my time in Thailand. The people were lovely, the food was great, spent some time in the back country and loved it. Bangkok was a vibrant city that had an interesting history and a great nightlife. It had its problems like any other country but the remote islands don't feel that very much. I will be back there someday.

If you want to see real Thailand, go during monsoon season.

Great pic OP.

Reactions: musicman and jvnshr

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
honestly.... That's how it read to me. A little tactless and rough but specifically more inquisitive then personally accusational. But that's the magic of the internet. Took me a long time to even get as adapt as I'am not really at remembering that things come across different when people can see your face and hear your voice. Oh well as long as Ray doesn't mind.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
I loved my time in Thailand. The people were lovely, the food was great, spent some time in the back country and loved it. Bangkok was a vibrant city that had an interesting history and a great nightlife. It had its problems like any other country but the remote islands don't feel that very much. I will be back there someday.

If you want to see real Thailand, go during monsoon season.

Great pic OP.
Couldn't agree with you more on these comments! The islands, though, have gotten absolutely hammered by tourism. They've been "loved to death".

Reactions: captainsousie
Status
Not open for further replies.