PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Thailand is one of the world's most beautiful military dictatorships--a fact about which many are unaware.

The internet censorship laws are particularly strict, with nationals and foreigners alike being jailed for social media posts.

Just recently an American was jailed for giving a hotel a bad TripAdvisor review.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Thailand is one of the world's most beautiful military dictatorships--a fact about which many are unaware.

The internet censorship laws are particularly strict, with nationals and foreigners alike being jailed for social media posts.

Just recently an American was jailed for giving a hotel a bad TripAdvisor review.
Yup they also accost and murder tourists quite often. The whole country is a fake.

Why do you live in Thailand? Seems a nightmare.
We went and had a great time about ten or thirteen years ago, meeting some college friends who teach English in South Korea. It is the Florida of Europe. It was beautiful, and the people are really nice. We had a much better time than we ever do in Florida. As long as you don't go there looking for drugs, you'll be just fine. Pot heads seem to be the ones getting into the most trouble. They don't tolerate that sort of immoral/illegal behavior there at all.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
We went and had a great time about ten or thirteen years ago, meeting some college friends who teach English in South Korea. It is the Florida of Europe. It was beautiful, and the people are really nice. We had a much better time than we ever do in Florida. As long as you don't go there looking for drugs, you'll be just fine. Pot heads seem to be the ones getting into the most trouble. They don't tolerate that sort of immoral/illegal behavior there at all.
I’m talking about living there, not visiting a tourist destination on the beach.
Also... sort of humorous that they would find “weed” smoking immoral yet you can go get an underage sex worker or watch a prostitute shoot ping pong balls from her nether regions. Backwards place... of course likening it to Florida is not a compliment.

m talking about living there, not visiting a tourist destination on the beach.
Also... sort of humorous that they would find “weed” smoking immoral yet you can go get an underage sex worker or watch a prostitute shoot ping pong balls from her nether regions. Backwards place... of course likening it to Florida is not a compliment.
I think you watch too much TV.

• Haha
Reactions: mau1 and jei64822
Not trying to be that guy, but I think you meant Asia.
Well, we were told that it was Florida for Europeans... specifically "Eurotrash." When we asked what Eurotrash was, they told us it was there word for Europeans. puffy
That doesn't mean that it is in Europe, but designed to tailored to their needs... in my understanding.

Well, we were told that it was Florida for Europeans... specifically "Eurotrash." When we asked what Eurotrash was, they told us it was there word for Europeans. puffy
That doesn't mean that it is in Europe, but designed to tailored to their needs... in my understanding.
Besides the workers... and Brobs ping pong pussies we mostly saw Europeans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.