PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
Evening all.
C&D Billy Budd in Yello Bole Large Billiard.
Anyone know anything about the Yello Bole "Duo Lined" pipes?

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Richmond Blender's Choice in

the Baki Horn. Best to all.
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/534

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Dang, you guys smoke a lot of good stuff!
I had Balkan Sasieni in the late afternoon, and this evening's blend will be ... drum roll please ...
Dunhill Nightcap because it is soooo freakin good.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Been smoking some Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Flake and Celtic Talisman lately. My next order has some Balkan Sasieni, which I have been wanting to try for some time now, can't wait for it to get in.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Blue Note in my Vauen churchwarden, but the short stem. So I guess that makes it a.. rhodesian? First bowl of the Blue Note for me. First impressions: nice flavor, easy to keep lit. Wife's not here to give me the verdict on the room note. The weather has turned cool and blustery, so I've retreated to the garage. Dang, I was enjoying those smokes on the deck.
Simon

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
C@D Epiphany in a small no name billard . A burley rich blend lacking in virgina and latakia the only saving grace is the Perique . The start of the bowl was pure burley . Midway it started to shine with a hint of latakia and even better dose of perique . The flavor then hung in there until all that remained was fine ash . The after tatse is one of Cabernet Sauvignon and perique .

Status
Not open for further replies.