PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
Southern U.S.A.
Spamers and trolls are a pain. I recently has some jackass file a complaint against me for an ad I had on Facebook Marketplace. The ad was for an original Warner Brothers artist drawing of Bugs Bunny! puffy

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
People are seriously complaining about what they “lost”.
I’ve always been afraid of confrontation, so someone please tell them they didn’t lose fuck all.
Thanks.
The loss is a bit of time, basically "fuck all", and I hope no one was complaining seriously. I really hope that.

Reactions: woodsroad

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'll say it again
why doesnt the forum have an "All new members first post is reviewed before appearing rule"
This would stop spammers and works on other forums.Irealise it increases workload of mods but would keep board clean and avoid above problems
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A CRITISISM OF THE MODS,who do a good job
Manpower.
I run the FB page for the subdivision that I grew up in. I have new members on moderation. It is time-consuming. I usually can't look at their posts immediately, so when that don't see their missives post haste, or in a few hours, it discourages them from returning to the page. Not ideal, but it does keep the duct-cleaning and car warranty posts off the page.