PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
OK don't panic. All I need is an itemized list of the 53 bowls that JimInks smoked during the period the site was down including brand, blend, pipe make, model, year of manufacture and any historical anecdotes associated with the pipe. Also, what he had for dinner.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I'll say it again
why doesnt the forum have an "All new members first post is reviewed before appearing rule"
This would stop spammers and works on other forums.Irealise it increases workload of mods but would keep board clean and avoid above problems
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A CRITISISM OF THE MODS,who do a good job

BingBong

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
OK don't panic. All I need is an itemized list of the 53 bowls that JimInks smoked during the period the site was down including brand, blend, pipe make, model, year of manufacture and any historical anecdotes associated with the pipe. Also, what he had for dinner.
I need to know the cat politics, it's incredible how he manages to herd them.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'll say it again
why doesnt the forum have an "All new members first post is reviewed before appearing rule"
This would stop spammers and works on other forums.Irealise it increases workload of mods but would keep board clean and avoid above problems
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A CRITISISM OF THE MODS,who do a good job
I was setting that up to be the first 5 posts, which actually worked, but at the same time I also inadvertently made everyone an administrator.

After an hour of unsuccessfully trying to reverse that, I had to have restore from backup. Then, the server tech chose the backup from Tuesday instead of Friday.