PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsharp

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2010
Dandridge, TN
I've been a member since December, log on to the site nearly every day, and comment now and again. I was just wonder when and how your "title" changed. I'm not complaining, just wondering.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
When the powers that be deem it so!.......I fully expect to be going back to "new member" status any moment now!

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
There is a schedule... requiring time as a member and number of posts... It was in the forum not to long ago... but I can not find it....

I THINK... to go from JR. to member requires.. 3 months and 100 posts.. but not positive about that..

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Now that you have 50 posts, you are a "junior member", which means

you have to clean the bathrooms and mop the floor. Just kidding.
I think once you get to 100 posts, you are a made "member". Keep posting.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Kind of funny that the post wherein you ask is the thread in which you moved up from new to junior.

I believe full member needs three months/100 posts and senior requires six months and some number too. There's a thread somewhere where Kevin shows the full ranking system.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I'd go for the amount of name-brand pipes you get. This of course makes uncle the grand-master member of the site. :lol:

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey here is the chart you were looking for!
screen-capture-1-7.png

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
How come Junior Member requires 2608% the work of Preferred in reference to posts per day in order to get the title at the first possible day?
Meh, whatever. I'll have the 500 posts in two more months tops anyways :P Then I can sit on my hindquarters until Jan. . .. not that I will. Figuratively speaking.

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
you're a business man Kev. . .don't you kinda have to do math? Or do you make your poor accountant handle everything for you?
(Pun definitely intended on the word 'poor')

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
If you work with wood you know a fair bit more than that. . ..
C'mon everybody knows math, they can just never figure out when they've used it because it was so easy they didn't really have to stop. Not in the Pythagorean way, which was a bit too literal to make any sense at all with the proofs we have now. . .but "All things are numbers" still makes sense in the figurative.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Measurement is a large part of what I do. The funny thing is I can do trig in my head to figure rise and run but to me algebra is alphabet soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.